Water Treatment Systems – Cloquet, Minnesota
Water Softeners – Installation and Repair – Cloquet, MN
Have you considered installing a water softener or water conditioner alleviate your home’s hard water?
Hard water is water that has a high quantity of dissolved minerals in the water. These minerals are usually calcium and magnesium. Calcium and magnesium are benign for your health, but can be annoying household inconveniences. One of the main complaints our plumber hear about hard water is that it leads to unpleasant soap scum build up in tubs and showers. No one wants to deal with a shower that gets dirtier faster and has to be scrubbed all the time.
Some people have water that tastes unpleasant. Unpleasant tasting water is usually caused by iron or manganese. Water with iron or manganese does not have adverse health effects, other than making your family not want to drink water, but it is easy to filter out for a more pleasant drinking experience.
Water softeners take the hard minerals out of your home’s water, using positively charged resin beads and either sodium chloride (salt) or potassium. The resin beads and salt or potassium complete an ionic exchange and draw the hard minerals away.
Need help to decide which type of water softening system to choose? Our water softening and filtration experts will measure the hardness of your neighborhood’s water and help you choose the right system based on your home’s plumbing configurations and your household’s needs.
Water Softening Treatment Options
- Dual Tank water softeners
- Salt-Based Ion Exchange Softeners
- Magnetic Descalers
- Salt-Free water softeners
Having You Been Considering a Water Filtration System?
Would you like to filter chlorine, fluoride, or algae out of your family’s water? Or perhaps you are just looking to improve the taste of your home’s water. We install both points of use systems like under sink and shower filters as well as whole home water filtration systems. Our plumbers are happy to address your goals and concerns and help you find the right water filtration and softening systems to suit your household’s needs.
Benjamin Franklin is BBB Accredited for Water Softening in Cloquet, MN
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Cloquet is Better Business Bureau certified and has been treating hard water in Cloquet and the surrounding Minnesota communities since 1994.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Cloquet for Water Treatment?
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides the dependable and effective water softening treatments Cloquet homeowners trust at a fair and reasonable price. Our service and value guarantees:
- Pricing: We provide our customers with a written estimate, so they know the cost of repairs and installations before work begins.
- Quality: We hire expert plumbers who know their business. We back up their work by guaranteeing that if a repair or installation fails within a year, we will come back and repair it.
- Care: We respect your home by wearing shoe coverings and cleaning up when the work is done.
- Timeliness: We are never late for water softening installation appointments. “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the highest quality water softener installation, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Cloquet today at (218) 279-5309 or request an appointment.